Happy New Year everybody!
You know the deal. New year means new goals, new things, new, new and new. It’s always time to open up to new things, try new things. Challenges are all about trying something new. Something you wouldn’t have tried by yourself. Today I want to share with you 25 ideas of challenge you can set up for yourself this year!
– No sugar Week
-Try a new recipe each day for a week
– No alcohol Week
– No meat Week
– No industrial food Year
– No social media Week
– One book read in two days for a week
– No television Week
– One month to learn basis of a new language
– Write a poem each day for a week
– One event (concert etc) each month for a year
– Wake up early each day for a week
– Walk 15 minutes every day for a week
-Daily gym session for a year
– No pants, only skirts and dresses for a week
– No makeup Week
– A good deed every day for a week
– Call or text someone you care about each day ( different persons eavh time) for a week
– Buy one thing for someone else each day for a week
– Clean (entirely) a room each day for a week
– One month to transform/upgrade you garden
– No shopping(clothes, decor etc) Year
– Sew one thing each week for a month
– Recycle food wrapping etc everyday for a month
– Only homemade gifts for Christmas
These ideas can get adjusted depending on you, your time, etc. You can make some for a longer period for example.
Thank you for passing by and reading my blog.
That’s all for today’s post, I’ll talk to you soon in a next post.
Until then, take care of yourself ❤